A Tale of Two Coverflows
It was still interesting to go back over and compare the two implementations, so I’ve written a CodeProject article which gives a high level overview of the two implementations and gives some thoughts as to what might have contributed to the above reaction…
Head over to Code Project if you want to read the full article. Also, you can see the two coverflows in action here:
comments powered by Disqus
I work as a Software Developer at Nonlinear Dynamics Limited, a developer of proteomics and metabolomics software.
My day job mainly involves developing Windows desktop applications with C# .NET.
It’s this hobby/spare-time development that you’re most likely to read about here.
- A CoverFlow control implemented with KnockoutJS
- The One Where I Knock Out Another CoverFlow
- Gruntifying a Spotify App
- Cross-platform MVVM with ReactiveUI and Xamarin
- Chrome App Launcher - The Start Menu To The Web